Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's Me

Hey! This is my first blog! What's up everybody. I am totally new at this, but I think its going to be fun. I should just tell you a little about me and what I like so you'll know who you're blogging. I'm a twin.Petra is my twin sister. Her picture is posted. I sing, model, play violin, and dance. I usually have two or three jobs at a time. I have my degree from the University of MIchigan, Ann Arbor. I went back to school to get a teaching certificate and double major in English and Spanish. Love to work out which is important cause I love to eat!  I taught for  a few years, but I'm not teaching right now. I'm just hustling work in Las Vegas...singing, modeling etc. I'm back in school getting a Masters in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University and I love it! Ohh! You have to see my little puppy Teddy Bear. He's my baby! He's technically not a puppy because he is four years old, but he's still a puppy to me:-)Check his picture out in the photos section. I'll probablly post all kinds of random posts in the months to come:-) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Twin

My Twin
My twin sister and me. Peta and Patice...(That's what we used to call each other)

My Baby

My Baby
Teddy Bear