Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Urban Classical

If you don't already know, I am founder of Driven Music Group, LLC. We are leading the music industry with the new sound of urban classical. What is urban classical you ask? Its a mixture of Pop, R and B or Hip Hop with classical instrmentation. The artists themselves play live instruments to add to the excitement of this new genre. The premier artist on the label is Triece... yep that's my alter ego- hahaha! I'm a classically trained violinest and I love to mix it up and sing R&B music. I decided to put it all together for the new sound called urban classical. Take a listen at www.triece.com. Tell me what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Twin

My Twin
My twin sister and me. Peta and Patice...(That's what we used to call each other)

My Baby

My Baby
Teddy Bear